Chicago
 
HISTORY

Charles and Robert Rauschert established C. & R. Rauschert (forerunner to Rauschert & Rauschert) in 1913 at 922 W. Armitage.  In 1973, our office was relocated to its current address at 1025 W. Webster.

 

Since 1913
Established in 1913, we’ve been serving Chicago for over 100 years.  To put it in perspective, that was a year before Wrigley Field was built.  Handed down from father to son for four generations, we continue the respected traditions and values of our forefathers.  We pride ourselves on our integrity and the quality of service.
 

​​Robert P. Rauschert

 

 

 

Education:

1998  J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law

1994  B.S. - Commerce., DePaul University

 

Admissions:

Illinois, 1998

 

Memberships:

 

National Association of REALTORS®

 

Illinois Association of REALTORS®

 

Chicago Association of REALTORS®

 

Beta Gamma Sigma - Honor Society - International Business

 

American Radio Relay League - Volunteer Counsel

 

Other Licenses:

Real Estate Managing Broker - Illinois

 

FCC- Amateur Radio Service - General Class 

call sign: KD9CRS

 

​​Donald R. Rauschert



Education:

1998 LLM - Taxation - Chicago-Kent College of Law

 

1973  J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law

 

Admissions:

Illinois, 1973

 

Other Licenses:

Real Estate Managing Broker - Illinois

Robert P. Rauschert
Donald R. Rauschert
ATTORNEYS
Chicago History

Feature Article in

Chicago-Kent College of Law  Magazine